The undersigned Studio (C&C Associated, briefly referred to in the following as “Studio”) informs the concerned party about the treatment of any of their own personal data or data of the company they’re representing that will be provided to the studio by said party. The only data to be requested by the Studio will be the ones needed for the pursuit of the purposes as laid down in this document. In case any data belonging to a third party is provided, the consent to dispose of such data will be implied. Some data (VAT registration number, business name, tax data, Chamber of Commerce company registration data) may be obtained from public registries.
- Data will be processed by the Studio in a paper format, manually and in an electronic format (thus saving and processing data both on paper and on an electronic device). All of said data will be kept and processed by the Studio, following all of the necessary safety measures as required by law (thus also in conformity with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and legal rights) and strictly according to the purposes of this document. The only operations to be performed on said data will be those strictly necessary to pursue this document’s purposes. Data will be kept, concerning the Studio, at the Studio’s registered office site as well as at any potential external party’s that is deemed responsible for processing said data as appointed by the Studio (as well as any other third party as indicated in the document to whom data is to be provided to be processed by them as independent holders). Data will also be stored in databases.
- Data my also be processed by the Studio for ordinary administrative and accounting purposes, as wells as to execute mandates and conform to legal requirements and both local and EU regulations. Data may also be processed by the Studio to either invoke or defend the Studio’s rights in court. It is reminded that, for all mentioned purposes, said data may also be processed without the concerned party’s consent in compliance with the law.
- The provision of data is required for the purposes identified in section 2, thus refusal to provide them in full or in part may result in the Studio’s inability to either execute the mandate as a whole or continue its execution from a given point.
- Given any further notice (about which the concerned party is to be informed in case the related info had not been disclosed yet) necessary to the fulfilment legal and administrative requirements, the collected and processed data may be disclosed by the studio (data will only be disclosed if necessary to pursue the purposes of this document and only strictly needed data is to be disclosed) in Italy for the purposes identified in section 2 to: judicial authorities, police forces and supervisory authorities, public entities, banks, postal-delivery services (disclosing data necessary for shipping any possible notice), any other entity upon the concerned party’s specific request. The Studio will inform said third parties of the purposes of their being provided with said data. Moreover, all parties appointed by the studio for the purpose of procesing said data (partners, employees, both internal and external consultants, computer technicians and practitioners) and other parties responsible for the processing of said data, both internal (as the ones identified in section 7 of this document) and external (electronic invoicing companies, consultancy firm/office, companies/professionals performing activities auxiliary to the Studio’s), as appointed by the Company, may also come to acknowledge said purposes by processing (on behalf of the Studio) only data they need in order to perform any task they were given by the Studio and only to the extent that is necessary to perform said tasks. The aforementioned external parties will process said data either directly or via their collaborators appointed for processing said data on behalf of the Studio, in order to perform the same tasks as those performed by their firms/external parties on behalf of the Studio itself, as well as managing and maintaining the laptops/servers of said external parties upon which the Studio’s data has been stored.
- Data may be kept and processed by the Studio during the whole time necessary for the pursuit of this document’s purposes as required by law.
- The holders of the right to process the provided data are the partners of C&C Associated in the registered office located in Viale San Giovanni, 11/A 33078 San Vito al Tagliamento, tel 043482954 fax 043481204 e-mail email@example.com
- The parties responsible for data processing the concerned party may contact to obtain an updated list of other parties involved and to invoke the rights granted by art.7 of d.lgs 196/03 are Moretto Gianni and Sandra Bianco, available at the aforementioned location. All requests and info, if written, must be labeled in the subject as “privacy alla c.a della Responsabile del trattamento dei dati”.
- 8. We inform you that art. 7 of d.lgs 196/2003 grants the parties whose personal data are being processed some specific rights. Art. 7 of D.lgs 196/2003 provides as follows:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal information concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and to the communication of that information in an intelligible form.
- The data subject may obtain details of:
- a) the origin of the personal information;
- b) the purpose and method of treatment;
- c) the method used if the data is processed electronically;
- d) the details of the data controller, data coordinator and the authorized representative as defined in Article 5(2);
- e) the persons or categories of person to whom the personal details may be disclosed or who may be made aware of them as the authorized representative or data coordinator within State territory.
- The data subject may:
- a) ask for the details to be updated, amended or integrated where necessary;
- b) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including any information that is no longer required for the purpose for which it was obtained or used;
- c) confirmation that the operations in a) and b) and their content have been made known to those persons to whom the information was disclosed, except where the fulfilment of this obligation is impossible or entails a use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The data subject may object, in full or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the use of personal information concerning him or her, even if it is relevant to the purpose of collection;
- b) the use of his or her personal information for the purpose of sending advertising or direct selling materials, or for the carrying out of market research and promotional communications.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transmitted by a web server (for instance, this website) to the user’s Internet browser which automatically memorizes them. The cookies are then automatically retransmitted to the server every time said user enters the website. Disabling cookies may influence or limit the website’s navigation.
Types of cookies on our website
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- The Google Analitycs service, provided by Google Inc., which transmits cookies to gather and analize information and statistics anonimously about the use of a website, such as the number of visitors on the website, which web pages are the most clicked upon, how long users remain on a web page, how visitors rhave reached the website. More info on Google Analitics’ cookies as well as on the component proided by Google to selectively disable said cookies can be found in the “Managing cookies” section.
Links to some of the main social networks can be found in the “Managing Cookies” section.
This website does not use any other profiling cookies such as the ones that pop-up commercials according to the visitors’ and users’ profiles.
Managing cookies: accept or waiver
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. The user may, however, modify such settings in order to reject and disable either all cookies or only some of them or to be notified each time a cookie is saved on their own computer’s memory.
Each browser manages cookies differently. Here are the links to the most common browsers’ cookie mangement procedures:
It is also possible to visit the following websites in search of more info on how cookies work as well as ways to manage or eliminate them:
For more info on how Google uses its cookies and the measures used by Google in terms of safety and privacy, th efollowing pages may be referred to:
To disable the use of Google Analytics’ cookies, the user may download and install an added feature that disables the service. For more info and in order to proceed with said installation, the following page may be browsed:
For more info on gathering and using info from the most widespread social networks, please refer to the related privacy policies: